Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration snaps



Michelle O rocks a lime green (although I've heard it being called yellow) dress by Cuban American designer Isabel Toledo. Thoughts? I love the bold choice and think she looks elegant, funky, and every bit the First Lady. She paired the dress with green patent leather Jimmy Choos and green leather J Crew gloves.
No biggie, just a few snap shots of Daddy's big day
Jay Z and Beyonce staying warm while keeping cool
What do you think Ted Kennedy is saying to Sasha??
Kinda looks like she is giving Bush the finger...


Mexico City:
Times Square:
Michelle O looked beautiful in a shimmering one shoulder dress designed by Jason Wu. The couple danced to Beyonce's rendition of Etta James classic "At Last." Click to watch.Bye bye, Bush!

2 comments:

Liza Jane said...

OMG Anna it's Liz McFadden and I don't know really how I ended up at your blog but I'm glad I did because I LOVE this Obmama post!!!!! Cheers!

Anna said...

thanks babe! i have been bad with posting but obama inspired me to post a few...
keep checking it out!
xxx