Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ooo lala, some non-Obama related pics from the week

Brangelina having a grey old time at the Paris premiere of Benjamin Button:

Baby got back! And baby just had a baby. Dear God, if I ever have a baby please can I look like that just a few months later? Can I look like that anyway? Allesandra Ambrosia frolicks during a photoshoot in St Barths:

Bobby "White Woman" Trendy caught the attention of the paps on Robertson Blvd the other day:And then a few days before snapped in his "workout" clothes:

"I used to be Vietnamese. But now I am a white woman," said Mr. Trendy, adjusting his diamond-encrusted lady’s Chanel watch. "A very rich, very beautiful white woman." -- Exerpt from Simon Doonan's hysterical profile of Mr. Trendy from back by 2002.

2 comments:

Emily said...

YES. SUCH good Bobby Trendy pics!! <3 him

ryder said...

ambrosios body is so perfect!!!