Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Check it out!

I've finally gotten it together and put some of the videos I've been working on recently onto You Tube. The Alex Perry one is by far the coolest to make. I got to interview him on the red carpet before his autumn/winter 2009 fashion parade. I am actually finding that I really like interviewing on camera. New career path? We'll see.... Anyway, bookmark my You Tube page because I will be updating it whenever I do a new video. Click here to check it out!

UPDATE: A longer version of the video of me interviewing Alex Perry is on the Marie Claire homepage, click the Alex Perry video on the right hand side to see!

4 comments:

Stephanie Deutsch said...

Fabulous! I want an Alex Perry dress! Where can you get them in the US?
Shopper in Washington, D.C. (aka "Mom")

Anna said...

he must be avail in the states..ill look into it. i know he has dresed a few american celebs for red carpet events as well...
he really understands what makes a women feel pretty...

andie said...

hi baby!!! so wonderful!! i am soooo proud of you. i wanna come work with you :(

Anna said...

COME!