Monday, October 13, 2008

Economista


A few weeks ago I mentioned a new swimsuit label based in Sydney called Seventh Wonderland. I was passing by my favorite boutique (I’d go out of my way to pass it- Tuchuzy, AHH just googled it so I could link to the website and I am intrigued to find that they just started a fashion blog!! Check it out!). Ok moving on..so I saw the new line of Seventh Wonderland and couldn't’t help but try on a sexy, black (and purple) one piece. I knew once I slipped into it that I had to buy it. Though unconventional, I loved the look and feel of being in a one piece…kind retro, sexy. Also, the Italian fabric is incredible…so soft and apparently won’t get distressed. I, of course, purchased it immediately. I wore it to the beach on Sunday, and while my tummy didn’t get tan, I felt fabulous.

Speaking of shopping, I was naughty last week. What recession? (By the way, I have actually read the word "economista" in a few fashion mags).I like to shop in random splurges where I get 4 things in one week, but then won’t purchase again for a few weeks (ideally). Anyway, I bought a pair of shoes I have been eyeing for a few weeks. I think they speak for themselves! Wore them out on Saturday and was able to walk in them for 30 minutes without flinching. In love.

I got this dress at Tuchuzy as well (I have a problem). Ive always wanted a sparkle dress, but find sequins a bit hard to deal with. This sparkly number is great because it is shimmers with glitter, so maintenance is less difficult. Also love low scooping back lines.

Got this bracelet last week too.

I also got a pair of stonewashed cutoff shorts, and a black silk shorts onesie. Wow, now that I am typing it all out it sounds like quite a shopping spree. Can't wait for the next one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a time you are having. Love the shoes, and the sparkle dress especially. Hope to see you wearing it on the Sunshine Coast in January.
Trish.

Anonymous said...

Anna those shoes!!! They are so Dom. Did they come with a whip? That dress looks exquisite on you. I'm liking the pics of you wearing the clothes. It would be fun to see you doing this every week in dressing rooms of different boutiques around Sydney. Just an idea. Also, if you wanna spice up your pics without spending tons of time on photoshop check out picnik.com.

Hope all is well down under. Besos.

Yianni