Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Boyfriend Jeans





I'm feeling out the new boyfriend jeans trend. It came to my attention when I saw this blurb in Vogue about new hot brand current/elliott and their signiture boyfriend jeans, seen above.

Obviously it is catching on becuase they are all over Urban Outfitters and are def here in Sydney stores. While they are cute and sexy for hanging out, I have to say I think I'll stay loyal to skinny jeans for the time being.

(image from jezebel.com/splash)

(image from perezhilton.com/Fame)

4 comments:

Emily Colette Wilkinson said...

Dude, I'm with you on not feeling the boyfriend jeans. I saw them in the NYT style section and they were on a 12 year old boy--and not really that cute on him. Maybe he was an androgynous anorexic girl (you have the photo above), but blah was the word.

Liking the blog. Keep it up!

Anna said...

my first comment, thanks emily!!

Anonymous said...

I think they could be the perfect Jean for my age and figure type. I wonder if they have hit the shores of New Zealand yet.

Have just worked out this blogging thing and am loving it.

Anna said...

yes trish you must sport the Boyfriend jeans!