Friday, August 1, 2008

Round Deux

When I came to Sydney in 2006 I tried keeping a blog, but it mostly sounded like drunken anecdotes and cheesy homesick confessions. I think it had like 75 views, and Im embaressed it had any. Two years later I am back in Sydney and I am going to try to make a blog that brings me no shame. I guess my last stint here was more of a big party, whereas now I am here to work "professionally." I am going to be the editor's assistant at a newly launched industry magazine (soon to be a TV channel, website, broadband platform) called Fashion Industry Broadcast.

Another reason I wanted to try blogging again was because I want to create the kind of blog I always look for. There are plenty of amazing ones out there and Ill def be grabbing bits n pieces from my favorite ones but adding my own thoughts, observations, and pics. To be honest, Im not sure what shape it will take, but I think itll be fun to make even if Im the only one that reads it.

I am calling Grand Bouche because not only do I have a big mouth literally and figuratively but I also just generally like the world BOUCHE. I used to call my ex bf boosh cause I liked the sound of the word. I also enjoy the British humor of the Mighty Boosh illustrated here in this fine video entitled OLD GREGG
But that's really neither here nor there....

ANYWAY. Please enjoy and leave comments but dont be harsh.

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling - you have already beat your record of 70-something views. my visit makes 185.

love it.

em xx

Rakan said...

as your ex bf, i can testify that you did in fact always have a fascination with that word, bagels, stars... (i hope you post about all of em) good luck...i sucked at keeping a blog, but you have me engaged.