Saturday, August 16, 2008

My life is SOOO hard...


With so many expenses related to having just moved here I haven't really had the chance to go shopping. All I want to do is assimilate with the locals, wear their clothes and do as they do (keeping my Brooklyn flair of course). There are so many things I want to buy, but IKEA furniture and romantic dinners have pushed shopping needs to the back burner. Another huge problem is that I haven't gotten paid for the work Ive been doing. I am deputy editor of FIB, working all day everyday, spending heaps on cabs and buses btwn appointments...but havent received any $$$! Apparently I am getting paid September 1st...and when I get that lump sum I think I am going to go out and buy the Sass&Bide dress above. Cause I deserve it.

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

that dress is fabulous! and what a great job.

Anonymous said...

Anna that dress is a must have for you.