Thursday, August 28, 2008

FIB 3 Party


The party was a success! The turnout was pretty decent, and people seemed to like the magazines. The day leading up the it was hell...I felt like an intern stuffing 500 goody bags with Redken and Armani products and a copy of the magazine. The night was mostly special because it brought out everyone important to me in Sydney. Made me feel at home to see so many faces of friends. Anyway, after the FIB only party the doors opened to the neighboring venue Piano Room, where there was another party happening. It was really fun, with live music and a huge crowd. While refilling my champagne at the bar I bumped into Tyson Beckford! He was chatty and nice, maybe even tipsy. Wouldn't allow any photos. He is here filming Make Me a Supermodel with Jennifer Hawkins (i.e. former Miss Universe). The night ended in style with midnight kebabs (hadn't eaten dinner!) with the Colombians in the cross. Classic.

2 comments:

Stephanie Deutsch said...

Hey -- tell me more about the guy in the surf? fashion statement? cool photo from the magazine? a new friend? xxMom

Emily Colette Wilkinson said...

you are living the life of riley, young Dootsin.